More Qualifications. More Opportunities. That is the power of the CBME.
The Certified Business Management Expert (CBME) designation is a self-study, online business management training and certification program. The CBME program is a global, trusted certification program built exclusively by and for business management professionals. The CBME was created as a continuing education and professional self-improvement program.
The Business Training Institute provides 17 additional programs to choose from like Consulting, Marketing, & Purchasing to name a few. Please visit us here to see how you can take our CBME program and 4 additional programs of your choice to earn a Masters Certification.
The CBME is backed by the Business Training Institute. Every year, registration for the CBME certification increases.
Our team has had over 15,000 professionals enroll in our programs from over 75 countries. Here are the top 5 reasons you might find this program helpful:
- Add the Certified Business Management Expert (CBME) to the education section on your resume, showing tangible evidence of your dedication and education in the business management industry, helping set you apart from others with your same level of more generic education.
- Speed up your success within the business management industry by listening to recorded audio interviews with experienced business management professionals.
- Quickly gain specialized knowledge, learn the common models and words used in business management, and gain confidence in what you know and don’t know.
- Scientific studies have shown that earning a certification can increase your earning power permanently.
- Complete our program for just $999 at your own pace over a few months, or a few years. Once you pass the online timed examination, we will mail you a certificate in a leather-like diploma holder to display in your office or home.
To earn the CBME designation, you must complete the the CBME program. To learn more about that process, please see our How to Earn the CBME page. If you have questions you can reach us in our Key Biscayne, Florida office at (305) 503-9050. To get started today, register here.