How Does the CBME Designation Work?
The Certified Business Management Expert (CBME) designation program is a self-paced training and certification program on business management fundamentals, industry terms, and best practices. The CBME program is self-study and 100% online. That means you get to set your own pace and take as long as you need.
Designed to provide you with a practical learning approach, the CBME covers project management, product and sales funnels, management of staff, and an overview of management tools, systems, and methods. Learn the art of combining ethics, leadership, and management to effectively achieve more.
To earn the CBME designation:
- Register for the CBME program.
- Purchase the required text book shared in the study guide and syllabus (below), and on the required reading page.
- Go through the materials in the books, videos, and audio resources. With the study guide and mock exam, study for the examination.
- Complete the project, as laid out in the study guide and on the project overview page.
- Schedule an examination by sending in your completed project.
- Score an 80% or higher grade on the examination and project, and earn the CBME designation and certification.
To learn more about the CBME program, here are some helpful downloads:
Most people can complete the program in 3-6 months, but there is no deadline or expiration to your registration. Once you register, you have lifetime access to the online materials and can complete the course at your own speed. With an exam held every month, the CBME can be completed as quickly as you’d like.
Once you enroll, use our audio and video study materials, complete the project laid out in the study guide, and pass our timed online examination, you will earn the CBME certificate. Please find an example of the certificate you will receive upon completion to the right.
Sample Expert Audio Interview: Brian Tracy: Brian is a top 20 most well-known global business speaker and training for business managers, has spoken in over 80 countries to over 5,000,000 people live, and offers some of the best-selling books in the world on time management, productivity, and business management/growth. We were honored to have the chance to interview him for our training course. (Download this Audio Interview in MP3 format)
Sample Video Module: When you join the CBME program, you gain access to 30 additional instructional videos on business management. Here is an example video below:
Competitive Intelligence (Download this Video in MP4 Format)